Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank you for today

Kloee on her two wheels!

I am starting a photo book online for 2009 and I realized what an eventful month and year we have had already! Kloee learned to ride her bike on 2 wheels, Brody learned to crawl, David started school to pursue his dream of being a firefighter, I am finally recovering from Mono and Kloee started a new school. Holy Cow, it makes me tired to think of all of this.
P.S. When Kloee rides her bike outside she often sings songs that she makes up at the top of her lungs up and down the street. It is so amazing that she doesn't even pay attention to who is around she is really in her own world. Her bike is like her best friend.





As many of you are aware, I have just come through quite a difficult time of being sick and stuck inside. Today, I was reminded so many times of how thankful I am to be feeling better. Sometimes we take for granted the smallest things that others would give the world for like, walking, eating, sleeping, housing, children and so on. I had a coversation today and someone said "what do they think you are rich"? In a sense I feel so rich, richly blessed. I have a wonderful family, a home to live in and create a life, beautiful children, food to eat, education, jobs (more than 1 or 2) and so on. But....if you ask if I am rich, I would say yes, rich in the things that matter most and make life worth while:)


A

No comments:

Post a Comment