Monday, January 26, 2009

Kloee's First Day


So today was Kloee's first official day at her new school, Imagine at Rosefield. You see we have been homeschooling up until this point but Kloee has not been as fond of the whole idea as I have. We went to get all her school supplies and uniforms and she said to me "Mom if we have unifoms, I can't even have my own style". Apparently she is not to crazy about them. She was adorable and when her Nani and I picked her up today, she went on and on about how great it was! Something funny she told us was that she had something for some people we know. I said oh yeah, what? She proceeded to tell me that we have some people in our lives that are alcoholics and drug abusers and her school sent home something that we should send to those people (she named them off). Anyways, they were bookmarks that tell kids to "Say no to Drugs and Drinking". It was so innocent and pure. So for our first post there it is:




My reason for doing this is, I was inspired by nieniedialogues@blogspot.com. She is truly inspirational, and has such a positive perspective that got me through my Mono. Her situation is much worse and yet she is amazing in the midst of it.

2 comments: