Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Into the Archives


So as the story goes:
I was sitting in the quiet place where there is no noise (the bathroom) and looking through a journal that I keep for Kloee. I write funny things she says and does and I also write her letters that I will read to her later on. I always write a letter on her birthday about the previous year and the things that have happened. I was reflecting on her going to school and growing up so fast and I looked back at some of the funny things she said when she was between 2-3. I thought I would fondly remind you of them as I am sure you have already heard these stories.
*Uncle Nik-Always told Kloee that the Toothfairy took his hair. She saw a picture of him with hair and said "I guess the Toothfairy gave him his hair back"
*During a surgery stay while I was in the hospital, Kloee had to stay with several people. She missed Daivd and I very badly and it was becoming obvious. Kloee was staying with David's mom that night and as they pulled away from the hospital, David was walking away and Kloee said "I really do miss that little fella, I miss my daddy" How priceless!
*We were driving in the car and something really bothered Kloee and she said "that really pisses me off" David and I didn't know if we should laugh or cry. It was quite funny.
Kloee was investigating her dolls, as she often still does and she said"mommy the baby had boobies and I have boobies and you have boobies and daddy has really small circles" We were thrilled that she knew her shapes.
I can't wait to start writing the funny things that Brody says, it is what he does that is funny. He basically follows me around all day trying at the chance that he may be able to catch the bottom of my pants and hang on for a ride. He is mama's boy for sure. He laughs at me when I say "mama" he says "dada" instead!
That is it for today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment