Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goals for 2009

So I was telling Kloee that this year instead of writing my goals out in my journal I made a poster with stickers and cut out things from magazines and words and such. I asked her if she wanted to make one and she said YES! So I began to ask her what she wanted to accomplish this year and her answers were so adorable, I thought I would share them.
Kloee's goals verbatim for 2009
*I think we should have more family dates
*I think we should exchange gifts with one another more, David asked her like what kind of gifts and she held up a little dog figurine and said well, something like this. :)
*I think we should serve people more without roofs and food like you know Uncle Skip, (she lovingly refers to him as Uncle but it is really not her uncle)
That was about it for the moment, she said she needed to think about it a little more. I will post a picture of her poster when she is done with it.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment