Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kirby + Brody =Peace










Have you ever had the Kirby vacuum man at your house for 6 hours trying to sell you one of the most expensive vacuums on the market? Do you wonder why? Why do they target young couples with kids and bills and cars and mortgages, would it really makes sense to spend so much on a vacuum cleaner at this point in our lives? The answer to all of this is YES, YES, YES. You may be asking if I got sucked in (no pun intended) by the Kirby man but no it was not me. It was my friend, who will remain nameless, but now it all makes so much sense. I thought she was a little crazy at first. Then..................it happened. Our vacuum broke and I asked if I could borrow "Kirby" I fell in love, I never knew vacuuming could be so amazing, the lines the suction, no I am really serious. I now am a par ital owner of Kirby (by default) and I have another vacuum but it just is not the same. At this point I am sure you are wondering why Brody is in the equation. Well, Brody loves Kirby too. As you can see in the picture, Kirby is a soothing sound that in spite of his delicious lunch he fell asleep to. This is not the first time and I hope not the last that he will be soothed by Kirby's gentle yet powerful noise. Brody has not fallen asleep to any other vacuum yet!!!!!!! That is worth more money than anything. I am in love with Kirby and so is my love Brody:)









A

No comments:

Post a Comment